What does a Mini Bible College group really look like?

Yesterday, we had the honor to visit a Mini Bible College group in Rwanda- in between visiting two church-orphanages. There are wonderful people here-- but many do not have access to a Bible and in fact are unable to read. So how do we fulfill the Great Commission to "go and tell" in such circumstances? The "God pods," little devices that contain the four-year audio Bible study in 30 minute teaching segments, are indeed a God-send for many people in Rwanda. This shows one of those groups using the device. So if you are reading this, Dick Woodward, the Word is alive and well in many parts of Rwanda. But so many more need churches and God pods here.....   
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I'm so excited to see this, as my eyes are filled with tears. Tears of Joy. I'm interviewing for ICM tomorrow and just to see that you all were in Burundi and Rwanda the same time I was is just overwhelming for me. I went on a mission trip with my school "liberty University" where we dedicated water wells, gave laptops and clothing to schools. It was an awesome mission trip. I hope that my interview goes well tomorrow. I would love to be apart of this ministry.


Post a Comment